– Developing growth strategies and plans.
– Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
– Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
– In charge of recruiting, training, and coaching for team members.
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
– Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
– Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
– Make daily/ weekly/ monthly reports for the performance of the department.
– At least 2 years in doing B2B business in a manager role.
– Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions.
– Having experience working for Agencies is an advantage.
– Good knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage.
– Expert in communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to prioritize own workload.
– Strong communication skills.
– Good Microsoft Office skills. Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
– High-pressure capability, quickly grasp the problem and solve the problem effectively.
– General and logical problem analysis.
– Good English is a special advantage.
+ Total budget: Upto $5,000 (base salary + incentive + bonus)
+ Be trained to become an expert in sales.
+ Chance to work in SEA countries.
+ Use the most advanced sale tool/ methodology
+ Professional working environment, challenging, contact with many foreign partners.
+ Opportunities for working in a foreign environment, unlimited learning to develop your own experience.
+ Regulated time for performance evaluation and periodic salary review
+ 13th-month salary in accordance with company policies and regulations
+ Meal, gasoline, and mobile phone allowance and personal health insurance package allowance
+ Opportunity to have internal and external training to improve professional skills and working skills
+ Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance will be in accordance with Labor Law
+ Annual travel, team-building activities
– Other information:
+ Office hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
+ Dynamic and modern working environment in a leading Affiliate Marketing company in Vietnam
+ Working with the modern equipment needed to improve work efficiency
+ Cooperating and working with many domestic and multinational partners